For Your Eyes Only

Friday, December 5, 2008

Charice Pempengco @ Eastwood City


Seeing Charice's Billboard made me realize that she's like a younger version of a veteran actress. Voila! Her face reminds me of Chanda Romero. She's being tagged as a world phenomenon. Oprah simply calls her the World's Most Talented Kid. A part of me gets confused and disoriented whenever i hear this phrase. How can a 15 or a 16 yr old be considered a KID?

Now, I can't help but notice Charice's fascination with hats. It's just soo 90's, reminiscent of the late Ten Ten Munoz and Regine in her younger years. The only fashion accessory missing are those overtly thick shoulder pads. She should stop using those hats especially in humid venues. Also, she should consider sporting other clothing labels. Snoopy is just a brand for kids and pre-teens. She must learn to evolve. I'm sure that she will---soon.

I'm still editing and will soon be uploading the videos. So for the meantime, I will just rant and rave.


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charice is the new REGINE VELASQUEZ! (even better) I love you charice...

Anonymous said...

OK. Convince yourself some more! Where are the vids? We're waiting.

Anonymous said...

Sana naman po maupload nyo na un mga videos ni Ate Cha! Thanks and pacencia na sa pangungulit.

Anonymous said...

WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CHANDA ROMERO!!!

Genius...

i agree gree...

^_^