For Your Eyes Only

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Regine Velasquez & Ogie Alcasid Wedding Pictures



Regine and her Monique Lhuillier Red Wedding gown inside a white Benz.




Chanel Calfskin Biker boots similar to what Beyonce wore.



The Wedding March




George one of the Vow Bearers




The Bridesmaids






Infinity Pool Floating Stage





Wedding Vow Quotes:

Regine:  "I've never felt so happy all my life." 

Ogie: "I'll be your Reginean, your Brad Pitt, and Justin Bieber..."


Thanks to R. Laurel & Pep.ph






  

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Yeah, I saw this wonderful couple and fell in love with them. It is really great to have a look at their stylish wedding pictures. Thanks for sharing all of these details here. Well, I also attended a barn themed ceremony at one of the wedding venues NYC with my family and enjoyed every moment out there.