For Your Eyes Only

Monday, December 27, 2010

Regine and Ogie Onsite Wedding Video




I was really dismayed after watching the GMA special of the Ogie and Regine Wedding (A Duet to Forever). The first half was good while the rest was mediocre. The editing was poorly done that it didn't look like it's the Wedding of the Decade.


Now, after seeing the portfolio of Nice Print Photo's Onsite Wedding Videos, I had to change my opinion. It did look like it's THE Wedding of the Decade. It was so professionally done. The only flaw is the audio (referring to the mic used).




"It has to be one of the most beautiful weddings we have ever covered...." OGIE+REGINE official onsite wedding video by Nice Print Photo


Marry me today and every day, Marry me if I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe... Say you will... say you will by TRAIN

I'm sure Marry Me will be one of the most favorite wedding songs in the coming years.




Pix courtesy of G. Rodis.




  

No comments: